Wonderbond can be used as an undercoat paint, metal primer and more!
Preparing surfaces for optimal coverage then treating with Wonderbond® provides outstanding results.
How to get the best out of Wonderbond®
Wonderbond can be used as an undercoat to prepare surfaces (including metal) for painting, and so much more. Make sure you clean the surface before applying Wonderbond, to ensure the highest quality finish.
When the foundation is clean and free of any dirt, grime or flaking material the application process is an easy one step action.
1. Surface should be clean, 100% dry and free of any loose, flaking materials or contaminants that will show through or damage coating. This will ensure a stable clean surface.
2. Mould, fungus, cement and grout residues should be cleaned prior to application. Allow to dry thoroughly before proceeding.
3. IMPORTANT: Due to Wonderbond’s excellent bonding effect, a small TEST AREA is advised in a remote location before full application of this sealer to any surface.
Now that you have prepared the surface, it’s time to coat with Wonderbond®.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Not recommended for pool surrounds, pre-existing sealed surfaces or as a cement additive.
1. Using a good quality brush, short nap roller, knapsack spray, airless spray or nylon broom will ensure best results.
2. Apply product using balanced strokes, ensuring that the surface is evenly coated.
3. Allow to dry in a dust free environment. Expect your surface to be touch dry in 20 minutes. It is recommended that any re-coats or painting be applied after 4 hours.
4. Immediately wash all tools in warm water and detergent.